Saturday, January 5, 2008

New Year, New Blogs

6 comments
 
Hey all I just wanted to ask you all to check out my friend Amy's new blog. She is new to the blogging world so go over and give her a bloggity welcome. You will not regret it.

Also, Kelli has given her blog a new and fresh look with a new name so you need to check her out too and give her a shout.

I will be back and posting soon. It seems that it takes a bit for this time of year to slow down or get back into the swing of things. But my lack of blogging has been filled with fun family time so that is always more important and priceless. See you all soon. In the meantime go check out my sisters in the Lord a shout.

6 comments:

Faith said...

So glad you have been having fun family time; that truly is priceless! Thanks for the blog recommendations! :) Love you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the props, Angela. I gave in and am getting professional help. I hope to be completely up and running within a couple of weeks.

Kelli

Cheri said...

I'm glad you're enjoying family time- me too!

Susan Skitt said...

Know the feeling with the busyness, but like you said, when it involves family, it's so important! They are truly our first and most important ministry :)

When I get a chance, I'll try to check out those blogs :)

Love ya friend,
Susan

Amy Carroll said...

Angela,
Thanks for listing my blog in your post! I've been so excited to get visits from your readers. Hi, new friends!

Amy

Anonymous said...

yes. thank you for this post..

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff