Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Some Tiny Talk

6 comments
 
This morning K and I were looking through our wedding pictures. We stopped at the feeding of cake picture and she asked me what it was. I told her the story of her Daddy shoving the cake up my nose (I may blog about it sometime. He seriously thought it was what you did-he was not a believer then and we both were very immature). I told her he did not know any better. I told her that we should start praying for the one she would marry. Praying he would know better than to shove cake in your nose. When she responded........

"We don't have to pray mom. I will just tell him (her future husband) not to do it."

Too cute. I just love kids comments.

For more tiny talk go here.

6 comments:

LAUREN at Faith Fuel said...

Your daughter knows how to set healthy boundaries already!! She sounds like my sweet girl. God bless the strong men they marry! :)

jodi said...

And then did you go into the mother/daughter talk explaining that, no, we must pray because men don't listen! :)

Living Beyond said...

I love it - so cute - so innocent.

ocean mommy said...

that is so funny!!!

miss you girl!
steph.

Cheri said...

That's so cute! I pray for my kids spouses too.
I just love what kids come up with sometimes!

Mary@notbefore7 said...

OK, I laughed out loud on that.

THAT is just so logical :)

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff