Sunday, January 13, 2008

I Have Been Carded.

1 comments
 
Shelley has carded me with this meme.
Here are the rules:
1. Each player starts with 5 gifts that they would want for the New Year.
2. People who are “CARDED” need to write their own Blog about their 5 things & post these rules.
3. At the end of your Blog, you need to choose 5 people to get “CARDED” and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a COMMENT telling them they’re “CARDED”, and to read your Blog.

Who knows what 2008 will hold - but I look forward to it with great expectation. So my 5 gifts would be:


1. To grow in a deeper and more intimate way with Christ.
2. To see our family members who don't know Jesus come to know Him.
3. To be a blessing to those around me by distributing grace freely.
4. To get more things published in God's perfect timing of course.
5. To keep my eyes on Jesus in all things and live a balanced life.

So, if you are reading and want to participate in this please do and let me know!

1 comment:

Living Beyond said...

Yes, yes, yes, yes and yes - wonderful goals.

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff