Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Tiny Talk Tuesday

5 comments
 

Go over to Mary's to see what others are saying about Tiny Talk.
Here are things I overheard over the past couple of weeks.

H-Sissy, I need some help.
K-Oh, honey you need help? Hold on one second I am stuck in a box.
(I peered in to see if she was really stuck and found her painting one of those big Christmas delivery boxes. So she was really stuck but with a purpose-my little artist.)

H-Mom, I want some bizzert.
Translation-Dessert.

K-Mom, I need the lellow crayon.
Translation-Yellow. She even knows how to spell it and that y says yay but it still comes out lellow. :)

5 comments:

Jennifer@DoingTheNextThing said...

Cute! Can I have some bizzert, too?

Kathy said...

Too precious. I used to write down all of the cute things my kids said, but I've gotten out of the habit. One of my ten-year olds just recently said one of the wise men brought baby Jesus some Myrph! LOL! And I was worried they were getting too old for cute mistakes like that!

Faith said...

Adorable!! :)

Mary@notbefore7 said...

I love the way words come out when they haven't perfected them. So cute!

Amy Carroll said...

I miss the days when "Piglett" came out as "Pwigett". Anson is 13now, and I'm listening to his voice crack as he becomes a man. Bitter sweet!

Amy

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff