Angela’s Topic’s Include:
Topics for Girls and Young Adults:
· God’s Girl-How Can You Be God’s Girl in a Not-So-God-Centered World?
· I Am A Princess, Shut Up! Lessons from the Princess Diaries.
· Be REAL-Radically Effective and Authentic for Christ.
· True Beauty
· Set Apart-Straight Talk about Modesty and Purity.
· Girl Talk-Straight Talk about Relationships.
· You Hold The Power of Life And Death-The Truth About Words
· Whatever-Thoughts on Your Thought Life.
· Getting Through To God In A Text Message World.
· Deeply Loved.
Topics for Women:
· Faith Forward-Passing Your Faith to the Next Generation.
· Silent Suffering and God’s Restoration.
· A Retreat of Prayer.
· Value of Motherhood.
· A Wife of Valor?
· Even Though I Walk Thru the Valley of Death-dealing with chronic illness
· Silent Suffering-Embracing Christ through Depression
Angela has a passion for teaching women God’s word. She is
absolutely in love with Jesus and has an authentic faith and passion that is contagious to those around her. Most who know Angela would describe her as either “real” or “full of joy”. Angela has been married to Tony, her high school sweetheart for 13 years. They have two children, Kaitlyn, and Hannah. Angela home schools her children and loves it. Angela and her family are located in Chattanooga, TN.
Angela and her husband are co-founders of the international ministry Refresh My Soul Ministries where their vision is to encourage others in their walk with Christ. Angela has authored two Bible studies which are both in use around the world. Angela is also a contributing author to a devotional book entitled, “Standing on the Promises of God” and Radical Revolution, a devotional site for teen girls through Proverbs 31 Ministries.
Angela and her husband are Bible teachers where they have lead and built their college ministry in their home church for the last four years. Angela has also been a very active part in the development of women’s ministry and teaches middle school girls in their local Awana program.
Angela has her BS in Psychology and is actively participating in a program involving prayer and counseling. She is gifted in leading others to Christ through their pain.
What others are saying about Angela:
“Angela does an excellent job sharing the faith of the Lord with sincerity and conviction.” Dr. Ken Duggan, Sr. Pastor,
“Angela is an amazing teacher and communicator.” Micca Campbell, Director of Outreach, Proverbs 31 Ministries
“I remembered what you said and it really has helped me.” Laura C, College Student
"Angela Parsley is one of the most passionate children of God that
I've met. It has been my pleasure to see her empower those around her
with that same passion and desire to truly know and love Christ."
College Director/Morris Hill Baptist Church
National Speaker & founder/Uprising
Monday, January 1, 2007
Posted by ~Ang at 7:11 PM