Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Live Well Wednesday

11 comments
 


Hey all! I am still on the mend from my ankle sprain but we just got digital cable and on it there is an opportunity to see exercise instructional videos of many different types so since I have been unable to go to the gym this has been a great thing! We are incorporating it into our schooling for PE so it is fit fun for the whole family! :)

Also watching what I eat and eating well.

Quiet time is good too-God is showing me balance with all these things.

I can also happily report that I am finally able to keep the house the way I should as well.

Keep praying for my husband-He has good and bad days with his current medical condition.

To follow others progress click on the pear above.

11 comments:

Beams of Light Ministries said...

Glad to hear that you are coming along!

B. said...

Sounds like things are going very well for you! Praise God for all good things!

Cheri said...

I'm so proud of you for keeping up the diligent work even with a sprained ankle- way to go!
Still praying for your husband.
Hugs

Love Bears All Things said...

All positive things you've listed here. I am so happy to read of improvement in your ankle. Making fitness a family thing sounds like a good plan.
After weighing this morning, I want out for a 45min walk in the old town here, taking photos and just enjoying the Spring beauty God has given us. Thanks for visitng me.
Mama Bear

Anonymous said...

I'm praying fo
r you and your husband. God's blessings!

Kathy said...

I signed in with the wrong account to leave my comment, but I AM praying for you and your family.

Ms. Kathleen said...

I pray for a quick healing and what great encouragement. My house is still hard to keep up with so I put the two teen boys to work yesterday...☺

Hugs to you!

Susannah said...

A very positive update, Angela. Thanks, and enjoy your day! :~D

A Stone Gatherer said...

Way to go! Keep up the good work!

tammi said...

Sounds like all is peaceful and well in the "Refresh" household!! Good for you, keeping up with activity even though the ankle could be used as a legitimate reason!

Darlene Schacht said...

Keeping the house in shape too? Awesome! I bet that feels great.

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff