Saturday, April 5, 2008

The Winner Is........

3 comments
 
Thank you all so much for emailing me and posting comments to the questions I posed for my book project. Your help means the world to me. I appreciate each one of you so very much. Please keep the prayers coming as I labor over this project. :)

So the winner is Tonya at Safe in His Arms. I emailed you already girl so just send back that info and your prize will be out. It is for a $10 gift card of her choice and devotional book
that I contributed to.

3 comments:

Susan Skitt said...

I'll be praying for your book project Ang. And hurray for the winner :)

Darlene said...

Please pray for my family. My daughter is in rebellion and making a bad decision that will affect her future and ours forever. All over a non-christian male who is deciving her. Joey and I need strength and guidance. Andrea needs God...I am afraid she is turning from HIM. Please add us to your prayer list at church and ask all your friends to pray for us.
Thanks,

Tonya said...

Angela,

I've just written you back, but wanted to sign in here as well to say THANK YOU! I'm SO EXCITED about my gift... you are just TOO SWEET! I apologize for not getting by here any sooner to claim my prize.. I've had very little "play time" the past few days so I'm FINALLY catching up.

THANKS AGAIN!!
LOVE YOU!

PS... I loved your post on marriage. You are right, it's a chance to learn to submit and put others first. So many people give up - so sad!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff