Friday, April 11, 2008

Full of Grace Award

1 comments
 

E-mom has awarded me with this nice looking award! Thanks e-mom. It was in honor of her gracious contributors this month to Marriage Monday. The topic was Is Marriage for Happiness or Holiness? Check out her site to read the many different responses. Thanks for hosting it e-mom! I am always blessed by it.

So, I decided that I would give this award out to all of you who were gracious enough to leave me a response to my survey questions for my upcoming book. It was a gracious thing for you to do. You all put so much thought into it and I really do appreciate that-especially when you could have been doing something else with your time. Thank you all so very much. This is for you!

If you have not given an answer yet to the questions and would like to please do so on the contact us button on my sidebar.

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Congratulations on your award- you deserve it!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff