Sunday, April 27, 2008

Yikes!!!

14 comments
 
Hey y'all! With the Live, Love, Laugh Conference coming up this weekend there is MUCH to be done. I feel like a contestant on the last challenge of the Apprentice. I love this stuff but so much to be done. Besides the fact that I am a wife and mom first with all the stuff we have been dealing with forces me to take a small bloggy break. I will blog if I get a chance but probably not until after the weekend. Expect pics and a wonderful update! I will be with these bloggers..........
Stephanie
Micca
Amy
Kara
What a blast that will be huh?
Miss you all. Much love!

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus" (Philippians 4:6-7).

Please lift a prayer.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally understand! Have a great week and an even better weekend! :)

inspired said...

\o/\O/\o/

Cheri said...

You'll do great- you are such a blessing to so many!

Natalie said...

One day at a time...that's the only way to make it. Hope things slow down a bit for you.

Living Beyond said...

Have a great weekend lady and I just wanted to let you know "I'm back" so stop by when you can breathe. Have a blast.

mandy said...

WOW!

walk where He leads you!

Trish said...

Will pray for you! Have a great week!

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

I'm excited and praying for you. Blessings.

Kim S in SC said...

Have a great week! PS: Love the verse, one of my life verses! :)

Melanie said...

I pray all went well over the weekend!

This is such a great scripture.. it has recently become a favorite of mine.

Meg said...

I hope it is a wonderful weekend. I will be praying for you all! Love, Meg

ocean mommy said...

Oh girl!! I can't wait! And thanks for all you're doing....

love you!
steph.

Susan Skitt said...

Will be praying for you dear friend. Rest in HIM :)

Christina said...

Can't wait to see pictures of your weekend. God Bless.

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff