Friday, April 4, 2008

Just a Neat Blog Post

2 comments
 
Hey all! I wanted to let you know that my pastor's wife, Marilyn, has a beautiful and refreshing post over on my pastor's blog here. She is new to the blogging world and I was wondering if you would go over there and check it out and give her a shout?! She will be posting a bit this month while pastor is on sabbatical. I know it would be encouraging. As we all know there are many lurkers but it is really fun to get comments and as women being so relational just go over there and show her some bloggity love. We are family you know. She is a really sweet woman who is a godly example and loves the Lord. We are better off at our church because she is there. Please don't forget to honor your pastor's wives-show them love often.

2 comments:

ocean mommy said...

I'm headed there in just a few minutes.

Leah Adams said...

I went and read and commented. It was a great and very timely post, by the way!! Thanks for the referral.

Leah

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff