Thursday, January 31, 2008

Six Quirky Things

4 comments
 
Lauren at Faith Fuel has tagged me with this funny meme.

1-My nicknames growing up were stringbean and beanpole. I was was a straight stick growing up. Bean came because that was my last name! I know I went from a Bean(although it was not spelled that way) to a Parsley.

2-Because I was self conscious about being so thing and without curves I prayed a vain prayer asking for hips. Well, that is one prayer God answered! Be careful what you pray for! :)

3-I have the thickest hair of head. Every hair dresser I ever see confirms it. This I believe was another result of a vain prayer. I prayed for thick hair and well, I got it! Oh the vanity! But I tell you it is not easy being a big hair girl! Especially outside the eighties!

4-Again to confirm my vanity I once dated a guy named Bruce Willis just so I could say I dated Bruce Willis-Oh so sad.

5-My husband and I met when I was 16. We met on a blind group date. The place I first laid my eyes on him was McDonalds! Our date was not there but it was a convenient place to meet.

6-There is always a song in my head. I often choreograph dance moves to them as well in my head! I was a competitive dancer in my youth so I LOVE dance.

Okay it is your turn. If you feel up to it you are tagged! Leave a comment and let me know if you want to take part in the fun!

4 comments:

jodi said...

Oh My...#4...soooo funny!!!

Kim S in SC said...

Thank you for the big giggle! I have to say that I too keep a song in my head. My family say it's safe if that is where the song stays!

LAUREN at Faith Fuel said...

You prayed for hips?! What are you- crazy?!!!! Just kidding. Every woman needs hips- how else can you hold a toddler on your hip while vaccuming?!

Robin said...

oh wow- you dated Bruce Willis?!! lol funny, love it.

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff