Thursday, January 24, 2008

Another Award!

4 comments
 


Wow, Lauren at Faith Fuel has awarded me with this. You have to check her out if you have not yet because she is a great writer. Thanks Lauren!

Although I do believe all your blogs are excellent in different ways. There are five that really stand out to me at the moment.

1-Kelli at Ponderings of a Pastors Wife. Her blog has a fresh new look. I just love reading her thoughts. Her blog continues to encourage me. You will be blessed by reading it.

2-Heart of the Matter Blog. If you are homeschooling this is a great blog for you. This blog has recently taken on a new look too. It is a full of information.

3-Lynn and Dineen at Spiritually Unequal Marriage. They pour their lives out into this blog for others in this situation.Having lived that I appreciate all you do to encourage and uplift those in this situation.

4-Vicki Courtney's blog Virtue AlertThis blog is so good. It has so much information on helping parents stay up on what is going on with the world and teens. This is such an important ministry and I appreciate her heart and work! Our future is the next generation.

5-LPM Blog. Of course Beth's blog should get an award. I don't know if she will ever see it but if you have not checked out her blog then do. You will not be sorry.

4 comments:

Vicki Courtney said...

Thanks Angela, for the kind words! It's an honor to be blog buddies!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Friend!

Kelli

Living Beyond said...

You desreve the award lady - you're a reall Excellent blessing to me!! lol

ocean mommy said...

I CAN NOT BELIEVE VICKI COURTNEY JUST COMMENTED ON YOUR BLOG. VICKIE COURTNEY!!!!!!!! You know I love her! :)

Congrat's on this award you deserve it! AND each blog you passed it on to deserves it as well! You get an E for excellent and an E for being an encourager!

Love you
steph.

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff