Thursday, January 17, 2008

A Writing Contest for P31

6 comments
 
Hey all my writing friends. There are some of you I cannot get out of my head. You bless me so much with your writing that you have to enter this contest. You all are so gifted so I do not want you to miss this opportunity to possibly get an article published in the P31 Magazine.

Go over to Lysa's blog to find out more.

I am submitting the post below with the title "Beat Up?"
I would love to know your thoughts.
Much love,
Angela

6 comments:

Ivy Vega from www.ivysmind.com said...

I really really enjoy your blog. Your writing is definetly a gift. I will surely come back again.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Angela. I just posted mine right before I came here.

Kelli

ocean mommy said...

Okay girl, I did it. Thanks for the "nudge".

Praying for your weekend!

love you
steph.

Faith said...

What a neat opportunity! I hope you win! :)

Susan Skitt said...

Hi ya Ang, thought I'd join in and reworked a post from my 31-day Proverbs Journey in September about "Hidden Treasure."

Of course I started reading your post before bed at midnight and it's now, oh let's see, 3am? Oh, my, I think I'm going to be a bit tired tomorrow or today, or whatever day it is! LOL!

Loved your entry btw my friend. Thanks for the info. I have a couple writing opportunities to pass along to people soon. An author friend of mine is in the process of entering a contract with an agent and she's looking for more stories for her books.

Kathy said...

Thanks for posting this. I entered a blog in the contest, too. I appreciate your passing the word on - I hadn't heard about the contest.

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff