Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Wellness Wednesday Time

3 comments
 


Go over to Darlene's blog by clicking on the button above. She has such great steps for getting started.

I first have to share a praise! I have finally lost 4 pounds! I think my body may start shedding it some now. It is not my focus but a positive side effect of getting this temple back in order. I have to believe it started because I finally took the focus off of "me" and onto God. His temple and getting it in order for Him.

I am doing the Beth Moore study "Stepping UP" on Wednesdays. I am facilitating it girls so that will keep me in the Word. There is something about being the "leader" that makes me take it more seriously. I am really excited because from my ramblings below it is going to hit me right where I am at. I love how God times things.

I am working out at least 30 minutes a day. Either dancing with the girls, going to the gym, or other get up and moving activities. While monitoring my heart it is starting to come back down sooner so the conditioning is a great thing. Still suffering migraines from it though. :( It is fun though.

My hubbie is now on board with me too so our eating choices have become more healthy. All around a win-win.

3 comments:

Faith said...

That is great news! I know how it can feel to finally see some results from those "healthy living" choices! Congrats! And let us know how the Stepping UP study goes; I am intrigued! I really need to find a group around here that does Beth's studies; my church doesn't :( and the few groups I have found were doing studies I've already done. Ah, well. Might be time for me to start something at my school!

Love Bears All Things said...

Sounds great! Yea!! Praises for the 4 pound loss. Dancing is so much fun and good exercise.
Mama Bear

Darlene Schacht said...

I love the part about dancing with the girls. It sounds like such a blessing. Congrats on the four pounds, when we seek God, He gives us better than we ask for.

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff