Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Live Well Wednesday-Post Holiday Victory

9 comments
 


I just need to post that I am doing well. All areas at the moment are in balance with body and soul. Over the holiday I did extremely well compared to the years before. I am learning to eat only when I am hungry. I am living more actively. I am making wiser food choices for me and my family. I give all the praise to God. I heavily depended on Him and will continue to do so. I feel that the stronghold of overeating is gone but I am on guard.

Not sure about the weight thing. I believe we are getting a scale soon because my husband is planning on joining the journey. I cannot wait to see how everyone else is doing. I am glad to have the accountability with you all.

Check out the others at Darlene's blog or better yet join in!

9 comments:

inspired said...

;o]

Love Bears All Things said...

Good for you and God! Sounds like you had all the tools you needed for the holiday eating. And you used them. I'm feeling better about things for the first time in 3 years. I know I can do it putting God first. We don't have a scale either. I'm considering buying one for the same reason as you.
Mama Bear

tammi said...

Good for you!! I need to actively pursue understanding of the word "Moderation" when it comes to food!!

Anonymous said...

Good for you! It is always nice after the holidays when you can feel good about yourself and your weight. Getting a scale can be a good thing and a bad thing. There have been times I wanted to throw mine into oncoming traffic!!!Have a good week and I will be praying for you!

Hugs,
Karen

Living Beyond said...

You sound like you are right on track - good for you - I need to break the stronghold of snacking!! But I do believe it's going to be just OK.
Good to hear from you

LAUREN at Faith Fuel said...

Don't weigh your self too often, though. One day's reading may be misleading. You are progressing- and that's what counts!

Tammy said...

Yay, Angela! I'm encouraged by your post and coming through the holidays still feeling balanced. Continue to keep your confidence in the Lord and stay the course :-)

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl,

I think I'm going to join you on this health thing. I also need the accountability. Are there any of us who live in the same area who are like me and need exercise buddies?

So glad to hear that the books are ready. I need to get one. Can't wait to see them.

Kelli

Faith said...

That's great to hear. Praise God!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff