Sunday, January 2, 2011

Please Check Out A Woman Inspired's New Website

1 comments
 
This is just too good to pass by. I love this women's ministry site so very much! Check out their new make over here. What a wonderful job they have done!!

Featured now are several 31 days of inspiration in different areas we all need to focus on in our lives. Pick one and follow you will not be disappointed. I cannot even tell you how much I love each of these beautiful, godly women from the bottom of my heart. They shine Jesus so very beautifully.

Topics of focus are:
31 days of Online Ministry
31 days of Prayer
31 days of Intentional Parenting
31 days of Social Media
31 days of Praise
31 days of Encouragement
31 days of Wordpress

Such good stuff. Check it all out. AND.....
So excited about the Get Revived Conference in April 2011. It is completely free and online. I have the amazing honor of speaking alongside some other wonderful women you will not want to miss. Love to you all and cannot wait to see all God is going to do through this ministry.

1 comment:

LisaShaw said...

Happy New Year my friend. I'll head on over and check it out.

Praying God's continued Hand of love and mercy over your life. You are loved!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff