Friday, January 21, 2011

3 in 30 week 3

5 comments
 
I am encouraged by my goals this month. They are coming along and making themselves into good habits I think and hope!

1-Define ministry - still following Amy Bayliss' posts on this. They are 31 days worth. My husband and I have been brainstorming great things and will bring them to pass at their proper time. You will see some changes already on this blog. I added tabs and added a subscribe button.

2-Write something everyday whether by journal or blog. Been accomplishing this. It is just flowing out of me now that I have been obedient in it. There are times that it does not and that is okay too. Just as long as I reflect on what God is doing day by day.

3-Water intake. I have been doing pretty good here. I have seen great health benefits in this! So exciting! So I must make myself keep this up. It is really worth it and I still would like to increase some more.

Hope you all are doing great and look forward to checking out your goals.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stopping by via 3in30. Great going on all your goals. Excited to see you moving forward in creating your ministry mission statement. Water is a challenge to just about everyone I think. It does get easier-really. [especially when you cut out soda pop - seriously thought water was a foreign substance a year ago LOL]

Keep moving forward and hey, it's almost been a whole 30 days - looking forward to February.

Tammigirl said...

Doesn't it just feel great to do what you set out to do? The days when we are who we want to be are the best days.

Janet Rose said...

Congrats on your accomplishments this week! You are doing a great job. I'm intrigued still by your first goal and am going to try and find time to read the posts you are following to accomplish it.

Ashley Pichea said...

So great to see your progress! Keep up the diligence and perseverance!

Michelle said...

Great job on keeping track with your goals. I've been getting Amy Bayliss' feed on my gmail and been banking them to read next month and focus on my blog then. Good to hear that they're full of great things.

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff