Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tiny Talk Tuesday

8 comments
 
This is most of what I am hearing this week.

It is my turn to be Hannah Montana and Miley.
No, it is my turn. You did not keep your promise.
Yes I did. It is my turn.
Moooommmmmm, it is my turn to be Hannah Montana.

Boy oh boy! Seriously guys there is two of them. You be one and you be the other then switch. I guess I need to be teaching more about our identity in Christ! :)
To see what others are saying click here.

I had to add this too. In our praise time this am (and no we don't get this in every am although I would like to) I was teaching the girls this song that I have grown to love. It is basically the words to Zephaniah 3:17-one of my favorite verses!

The words are, The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you. He will quiet you with His love. He will rejoice over you with singing, He will rejoice over you with His song.

We sang it and I asked them what song they thought God was singing over them right now. It was so sweet to hear their songs to their own melodies.
Hannah's was-Get better, Get better, please get better. -Because she has had this allergic reaction that she has been dealing with lately. :)

Kaitlyn's was-I am your daddy, I am your daddy. I love you. I love you.-How precious. Maybe she does know who she is in Him! :)

8 comments:

Susan Skitt said...

Oh how sweet. I've been reading in Ezekiel lately and the words, "Then they shall know that I am the LORD" are everywhere. How important to teach our children in His ways. Keep up the great work dear Mommy.

Much love,
Susan

Cheri said...

So sweet- I love that she sang- I am your daddy-awesome!

Kathy said...

Absolutely precious! I think you're doin' alright, Sister!

Anonymous said...

when i was little we would fight over who could be Whitney Houston in our air guitar concerts. wow.....

ocean mommy said...

This brought tears to my eyes. Identity in Christ was part of what we talked about last weekend.

love you!
steph.

Kara Akins said...

so cute!

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Oh I totally love that verse! What is the song? What CD is it on? I love their sweet songs.

Mr. Linky is up!

Anonymous said...

In our house they argue over who gets to be Mr Incredible and who will be Elastagirl.

You'd think by having one girl and one boy it would not be an issue, but apparently, kids will find anything to fuss about!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff