Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Live Well Wednesday

6 comments
 


Well I am happy to say this has been a good week all around again. I have not been able to weigh in but I am so happy to report that I have lost 2 inches around my waist! That is exciting seeing how my weight loss has been small. I know my body is building muscle. Seeing those results are very encouraging.

Darlene posted about Weight Watchers today. I really enjoyed it when I did it in the past. I wanted to tell you about a really neat free program through Discovery Health. It is the National Body Challenge. There is a place to record your weight and inches and it will help you keep track of progress. There are custom workout and meal plans for you. Go check it out if you get a chance.

Another free program for weight loss is Setting Captives Free. It is a 60 day Bible study aimed at helping you see that your body is God's temple. It is really good for renewing your mind. I really liked it at first but then I was given a mentor who did not see eye to eye with me so I dropped out. But other than that I learned a lot.

Hope you all have had a good week too. To see others progress click on the pear button at the top of this post.

6 comments:

Beams of Light Ministries said...

Oh neat! I'm trying to drop a few pounds too. I'm going to look into that Discover Health program. Thanks for sharing that!

Darlene Schacht said...

Love the sound of those resources. Thanks I'll go check them out. And congrats on the inches lost!

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

2 inches is awesome! There are so many neat free things out there to help us get into shape. We just need to take advantage of them.

Ms. Kathleen said...

That is wonderful news and thanks for the websites. I will check them out. God Bless and have a fantastic day!

Tammy said...

Yay, Angela! Two inches is an awesome loss :-)

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Love Bears All Things said...

I pay close attention to those inches. It means more to me than what the scale says. There is a corelation between the abdomen and heart disease so it is important to keep the fat off there. I read some good numbers in a magazine recently. I must remember to post those.
Yea! for you!
Mama Bear

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff