Thursday, February 21, 2008

Great Quote

5 comments
 
I have been doing a lot of study on Job-stay tuned for the next post. If you missed the first it was here. Until then....

I found this quote on Mariel's blog.
"If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." C.S. Lewis
I have been really enjoying her blog lately. Go and check it out.

Also, another great treasure is Kathy's Blog. I always get encouragement there. She is doing a wonderful series on Jesus. Well worth checking out.

Okay well you all are such a blessing to me. I am lifting up prayers for you my siestas!

5 comments:

Cheri said...

That is an awesome quote- some times you really do feel like an alien in this world.

ocean mommy said...

I love that Lewis quote. You know this morning I was cleaning house and had the t.v. on the Christian music station. They played a song I haven't heard in a LONG time, but I love it so much. It was Amy Grant's "In a Little While". Talking about being "home" in a little while. We really were created for a different world. Can you imagine what it will be like when we all get home?!!!

Kathy said...

Thanks for encouragement! I've really enjoyed this study about Jesus in John 11.

Anonymous said...

Hey friend. I have an award for you. Stop by when you get a chance.

Kelli

Madi said...

I love that quote! C.S. Lewis sounds like such an interesting and imaginative person based on the books he wrote and the things he said.

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff