Friday, February 29, 2008

PAUSE

8 comments
 
Hey all. I just have to tell you that during a massive super jump off my front step on a race to empty the van of a rather large load of groceries, I went down hard. My ankle made an unnatural turn and then we heard a snap. I hit the pavement extra hard. One of those crazy things! Anyway, it is not broken but badly sprained. I cannot walk on my foot yet though and am in an air cast. I have to use some crutches for now. I am hoping it will not be for too many days. So, I am looking at this period as a pause. Sometimes these things give us the rest that we need. I will be using my time to write and study. It is a blessing in that way. Funny how things that the evil one wants to use to discourage us God uses for good. So, I am asking that you please lift a prayer for our family. My hubbie seriously meant his vows "in sickness and health." I am thankful for him.

8 comments:

ocean mommy said...

Girl!!!! I am praying for you!

I'm asking God to show you something really special during this time of rest and healing. :)

Love you
steph.

Denna said...

Oh, Bless your heart. I have heard that sprains can be more painful than a break. I pray that will not be the case with you. Hope you are better soon. Take care and let the hubby continue to pamper you.:)

Susan Skitt said...

Oh dear girl, are you in much pain? Ouch! I will be praying for you and your dear family. It's tough when Momma can't be, well, be Momma.

Love,
Susan

Faith said...

Oh, so sorry to hear about your sprain! Praying for quick healing and extra grace and unity in your family in the meantime!

Cheri said...

I am so sorry- I'm sure you are in quite a bit of pain.
I'm praying you are back up on your feet soon.
Glad hubby is pampering you!

Kim S in SC said...

Angela, praying for you all.

Lord, thank you that you are are healer and our provider. Praying that you will continue to heal Angela's ankle. Praying also that you will provide for her and her family as she recovers. We thank you for the provision of Angela's husband who has stepped in to help!

Susannah said...

OUCH!!!!! I could see and feel your accident through your description. I pray you're healing well and quickly. I like your attitude about taking the time to rest, write and recup.

(((Hugs))), e-Mom

Kathy said...

Hey Girl, a bit behind in my blog reading, but wanted to let you know I'm sorry about your ankle! Poor thing! Keep us "posted" on that!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff