Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Live Well Wednesday

12 comments
 


Well, it has been another good week. Whenever I continue to picture this body of mine as God's temple it just seems to help me in all areas. I have been drinking more water and eating much better. I continue to work out atleast 3 times a week at the gym with my great friend, Shannon! I did weigh in today and was down only another .5 pound. Does that really count? So the total is 5.5 pounds less. I am also happy to report that my heart is recovering much better now too. I know this activity is making me stronger. Praise God for the endurance.

The best part is that I am finding a new love for my Savior. I have suffered over the last few months with much pain and emotional turmoil. God is restoring the joy of my salvation. I am falling so much more deeply in love with Him. That is another huge component of living well! With that said God has laid some pretty important and exciting decisions and opportunities in our lap. We just want to do the right thing and follow Him. Please lift a prayer for us that we will not lean on our own understanding. Thanks ladies. I am loving this journey with you.

To track others progress go here.

12 comments:

Diana Simpson said...

praise the Lord!

Cheri said...

.5 pds- you bet that counts!
Great job. You're right- the best part is strengthening your relationship with God!
I'm so happy for you!

LAUREN at Faith Fuel said...

Don't count the pounds you're losing, just keep counting your blessings! "...Name them one by one..." (I love those old songs!)

Melissa said...

Sounds like you are doing great! And yes, .5 does count. Most importantly, you are strengthening your relationship with the Lord. I think that's what we all hope to do in the end. It encouraged me to read about how God is restoring your joy. I think it restored my joy a little! Have a great week!

tammi said...

Good for you! Glad to hear your health is improving -- I'm not sure I knew you had heart problems. I'm still struggling. Part of it is mopiness after hubby leaving (he's gone for 2 months), and part of it is just my regular, general lack of motivation. I need to 'get back with God' in a big way.

Darlene Schacht said...

I'm lovin' it too. Congrats on the .5--yes it counts! :)

I love this part, God is restoring the joy of my salvation. Amen!

Anonymous said...

checking on you, tornadoes and all..praying for you and yours.

love you princess!

Ms. Kathleen said...

One thing my PT told me was that muscle weighs more than fat and often during the first six weeks of a workout like aerobics or something people don't lose much and then as you build muscle, the muscle burns the fat... What a plan!

God is so good!

Love Bears All Things said...

Great week!
Blessings,
Mama Bear

Anonymous said...

Every little bit counts! I would take a 1/2 pound loss I will tell you that! Congratulations on your continued loss. You are doing great! Praying for ya!

Robin said...

Yes, I agree with Lauren, concentrate on how you feel, how your clothes fit and being healthy!
Keep it up!!!

Lisa said...

Yippeee! Praise the Lord!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff