Sunday, February 24, 2008

Thanks Kelli!

5 comments
 
It is a great blessing to receive this award from Kelli. I just love her heart and her blog. She definitely blogs with a purpose! If you have not checked her out yet please do so.

I am passing this on to some blog blessings to me.

Susan is such a blessing and writes with a way to direct the reader to God. I just enjoy reading her perspective.

Sanya is such a blessing to me because I was able to meet her at the She Speaks conference,
She has such a great heart for the Lord and her blog writings reflect that. Go check her blog out.

Lauren is another blessing. I just love her depth and insight into the word of God.

Kara is a real life friend who I actually get to hand out with from time to time. She is the real deal and her blog is definitely one with the purpose of bringing glory to God.

Amy is a real life friend too. Although she does live far from me I have gotten to meet her in person. She is such a great blessing and is newer to blogging. You will love her too.

5 comments:

Amy Carroll said...

Angela,
You have been such an encouragement to me. Thanks for your friendship. I can't wait for our time together in May!!

Much love,
Amy

Susan Skitt said...

Thank you sweetie. You are a blessing as well. I can honestly say you so deserve this award. Thank you for thinking of me.

LAUREN at Faith Fuel said...

Angela-
"At just the right time" this award was presented to me- by you- so that I would not give up on my writing and blogging. I have been asking God, "Why am I doing this? What's all this about?". The Christian publishing world is wonderful but a bit infested with varying motives, some pure, so not so pure, some so business and profit minded that you're apt to seek first the kingdom of Profit and Platform, rather than the kingdom of God!

Just your one vote of confidence in me that I will purposefully write in order to make Him known, has spurred me on again.

Blessing in abundance to you, my friend.

Kathy said...

Congratulations! You have such purpose to your ministry that this is a wonderfully appropriate award. God bless!

Kara Akins said...

Girl, you know I don't need to be getting any awards. You know how big my head will get and then you'll have to put up with me being all puffed up. Why do you do these things to yourself? I'll be bragging about this all the way to North Carolina (if I get to go - it is NC we're going to, right?.... you are going to let me ride with you, right?)

And by the way you can't be in the Lifeway story and the plane story too. It wouldn't be fair. And I am going to blog about the ants (from the first trip to NC) one day myself. I know you already did but I want to do it in such a way that a little more light is shone on the way you did that dance when you found those ants in your pants...funny!!!!!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff