Saturday, February 9, 2008

Mike Huckabee for President

7 comments
 
MikeHuckabee.com - I Like Mike!
I just have to say I am very excited at the moment! On Super Tuesday Mike took Tennessee and most of the southern states. Today, Mike Huckabee just won the Kansas caucus! It would be great for him to win. I know it looks impossible by what all the news peeps say but nothing is impossible if God wills it. He is just an ordinary guy (which is what most of us are) who represents what most "real" people are. He can relate to what "real Americans" most need. That is great representation as president. Isn't that what the democratic process is about? By the people for the people.

It is a David and Goliath challenge. I am so rooting for the underdog here. I really admire him for keeping up the race and standing up for what he believes in. Oh that our nation would see that the thing we need is God. Lord please have mercy on us. For we are just sinners saved by grace. This is the kind of servant we need running our country.

"if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place." 2 Chronicles 7:14-15

7 comments:

Madi said...

Nice post!I like that verse.Go Mike H!

Lysa TerKeurst said...

I like Mike too! Anyone who can play a bass guitar, lose 100 pounds, run a marathon, and talk like a person not a politician is just plain refreshing!

Plus he loves Jesus... does it get any better than that?

Leah Adams said...

I am with you, sister.

Leah

Cheri said...

I'm right there with you- that would be so awesome if he could pull this off.
Like you said- with God- anything is possible!

mariel said...

Amen!! Great verse for us to remember!

mariel
growingingodliness.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Me too, me too. I like Mike! Go underdog, go!

Kelli

mandy said...

can i just say a quiet little yay for the southern states?!
:)

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff