Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Moods of Malta

2 comments
 
I had to post this pic for you all! I took it of myself in the customs line through London. I was up a very long time at this point. Over 24 hours. I was unable to get any sleep on any of the flights and I was feeling really bad. I had my luggage here in London. It had to be rechecked for Malta. I rechecked it as did everyone else in my group but as you read earlier it decided to take an extended stay in London.

Take this pic, sleep deprivation, feeling sick, then loss of luggage and you can see where that post came from! I was delirious I tell you-delirious. But God had amazing things in store on this beautiful island of Malta. More to come. These kind of posts will probably make it easier to explain my trip and all that God showed me during it.

2 comments:

Diana Simpson said...

you are soooo brave posting that girl! I love that you did. bless you!

Susan Skitt said...

Oh my you poor girl! Can't wait to hear more about your trip. Take care my friend!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff