Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Another Contest and Book Tour Review for Trish Perry

0 comments
 
Can I just tell you that if you have not had a chance to pick up this book yet that you need to. This book was a wonderful example of discipleship. As you read about the characters lives you grow with them as they grow in their own personal walk with the Lord. Now that is good fiction. This was a book that I wanted to continue reading until the very end. I felt for the characters. They seemed to be friends of mine in my own world. I cannot tell you strongly enough about how well I loved this book.

Not only was this book a great blessing to me but they also are doing a contest along with the tour. If you participate and the author picks your answer to the following question you not only win a free signed copy of the book but also stuff relevant to the book. It will be a blessing indeed. So I encourage you to participate here.
Just write your answer on your blog and link up to Mr. Linky at the link above.

How has God used a mistake you made-big or small-for His purposes?
Now answering this question for me could take many turns but for this contest I will just say that as a young Christian I married an unbeliever. This is not ever what God desires but through many rough years God used it to mold me and make me more into His image. As I transformed my husband took note and like 2 Peter states, he was "won over by my actions." So he decided to get his life right with God. Now 9 years later he is the head of our home and we both are in ministry work. God used what seemed like a failure and made it for His glory. By His grace. He is so good to us. I praise Him for that. :) So, the part about the sea glass in the story I could really relate to.

Now it is your turn. Would you support a fellow Christian writer? You can check out her website here.
You can order your own copy of the book here.
Check out the other blogging tours here.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff