Monday, August 11, 2008

Divine Appointment?

3 comments
 
Can I just tell you that God is so good. Today there have been so many stories shared among the teams of people coming to the Lord or ground being plowed. God is good.

It is so amazing to see God at work. He is so good to us. Especially in America.
Lord-please forgive us for taking you for granted. Help us to see you in all things.

Did I tell you I love this island. It is so nice here. Everything about it. The one thing that is not so good is it is not good for my hair! This big hair girl cannot go anywhere without a ponytail. Good thing I brought some holders!

Love you all and thanks for praying. Our first day at work was great. Very interesting things going on. I am really loving these people. I can now understand why God "made" Paul stop here. It is a privilege to continue the work.

3 comments:

Beams of Light Ministries said...

Can't wait to see your pictures!

REAP for God!
ENJOY His beauty in all situations.

Love,
Sanya

Kate said...

It would be an awesome thing to walk in Paul's footsteps. I'll bet this trip is life changing for you.

Kate

mandy said...

wow... i've never been on a missions trip before, but i know it's such a blessing!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff