Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Interesting Find

8 comments
 
So as I was preparing for my trip I found about twenty odd photos. Wondering who took these I started to follow a path that the clues laid out. Here is a sampling. Interesting light photo on carpet. Hmm???
Well, I guess I can rule out daddy as the culprit.-who could it be?
Interesting strategic laying of the screwdriver and metal piece.
Must have needed a close up. Interesting. Still not sure.
Nice blur pic of random items placed under a table. Still not sure.
Oh could it be-CAUGHT! I know know who did it. I wonder if we have a budding photographer on our hands.

She did really ask me if she could use it-I didn't realize she took so many pics though.

I love you family! I will be home soon.

8 comments:

mariel said...

very cute!

Praying for your trip to go well!!

Micca said...

Hi Friend,
When you get home, check out my blog. You've been tagged!

I'm praying for you! I know God is using you in a mighty way!

hugs,
Micca

Kathy said...

I've been on similar "clue" hunts--too funny! Can't wait to hear all about your trip when you get back. I'm sure Jesus is smilin' on you while you work for Him.

Kay Martin said...

Am praying for you and the team today. I know that you will have favor and many will come to hear. They will see the "light" and hope of the Lord.

Know you are loved and in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

lol i get those on my camera from time to time, but my daughter's favorite is photo booth on my laptop.

but i knew she'd figured out she was leaving evidence when she started framing her bear and the cat
( for example)

poor patient kitty....

Peggy said...

Angela...How cute! Blessings!

Stop by and visit with me soon... there will be something special waiting for you. It's in Tuesday the 12th of August post!

Still Sharing the Love & Friendship

Diana Simpson said...

that is hilarious! We are waiting on your girls to get here any minute!

mandy said...

how cute!!! looks like she didn't think to hide herself as the culprit.

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff