Monday, August 4, 2008

My Man and His Recreation-Marriage Monday

7 comments
 

This is my man's recreation! If it is not goofing with his family. Then it is playing video games. This is a picture of him in action-it is intense! When he is on he is on. No getting his attention. It is so funny. He is really good though to only play when it does not interfere with the family "most times" :).

This is his stress reliever. I am so thankful for it because when he plays he does with other Christian men who love the Lord. They are a fellowship who use video games as an opportunity of outreach in that environment. The ministry is called Christian Gamers Online. When I say ministry I mean it. They host Tuesday night Bible study across the country and prayer nights once a month. The majority of them are men but there are some women involved. It is a great place for him to be.

To see what others are saying go here.

BTW-if you are wondering about the beautiful background in the gaming pic I will explain. That is our Hawaiian theme pink wall paper (NOT what we picked out but moved into-the bedroom seriously have pink fizz(real name) long haired carpet that we instantly replaced!!) and we try to tear a bit off at a time but it is hanging on for dear life! I think they put it up with super glue or something I have never seen a wall paper hang on that tight before.

We did redo that little room with the toilet and shower behind it but this space with the pink and falling down paper strips is the last we have to finish! I am so ready to do it. I too contribute to the clutter with my massive number of hair products because of my HUGE head of hair. :) Not the neatest looking place but no one ever sees it but us-now welcome world!

7 comments:

Kathy said...

Girl, you've been BUSY! Sharks, a talk, and working on wall paper!
:-) I can't wait to hear how your talk went--I'm sure God spoke a special message through you.

Tony Parsley said...

I do look serious. Man, I love God. :)

Thanks for the profile boo...

me ;)

Susannah said...

What a great photo of Tony and your daughters! Classic.

We're stipping wallpaper right now too... funny! (And messy.)

Your husband's video game ministry sounds amazing. What a GREAT idea!

Thanks for joining us for Marriage Monday today, Angela. (((Hugs)))

Unknown said...

I needed this post. Almost everything about video games and marriage is negative. It was a delight to read your words and see that there is good in the media. Also, a neat thing to read your support for it. Wonderful Thank you.

Amy Carroll said...

Hey friend! You've been tagged!

http://www.amycarrollp31.blogspot.com/

Cut and paste the above to view the details.

Love you!
Amy

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

HATE taking wallpaper down!!

Looks like a lot of fun with your homeschooling!!

Julie Arduini said...

What a great concept. Did your husband even know you were taking his picture? When mine plays Flight Simulator, I think I could do anything and he'd be clueless!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff