Sunday, August 3, 2008

Homeschool Conference References

1 comments
 
Hey you all! It was great being with you this morning. Here are the references I was talking about.

My stats came from the book "The Last Christian Generation" by Josh McDowell
Scriptures on Love:
Zephaniah 3:17
Isaiah 62:5b
Acts 17:26-28
John 3:16
2 Peter 3:9

Scriptures on His Word:
Psalm 119:9-11
2 Timothy 3:16-17
Hebrews 4:12
Isaiah 55:11
Ephesians 6-Armor of God reference

Scripture on Modeling( not fashion modeling! :)):
2 Timothy 2:5
Deuteronomy 6:4-9
Reference to Chip Ingrim message
Legacy Lyrics Nicole Nordeman.
Romans 15:4

Hope that helps and please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions! In the trenches with you!

1 comment:

Loving learning at Home said...

Just wanted to tell you again what a great job you did on the HOTM conference. You have inspired me and helped me get ready to finish out this school year with a bang. Thanks for reminding me to keep God in all we do during our homeschool day. Sometimes it is easy to let little things get in the way of that. Praying for you and your family. God bless.

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff