Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Enduring Adverse Reactions

3 comments
 
One horrible thing about fighting this skin infection with antibiotics is the adverse reactions my body endures because of them. It cannot be a good thing for my body yet it is what is diagnosed to heal. The first time I did it I think I healed but it being a year now it is hard to remember. It comes and goes. Gets better and worse.

This particular antibiotic I am on causes extreme fatigue and horrible joint pain. It is hard for me to determine if it is just the pill or because I once had late stage Lyme disease. Lyme disease triggers horrible responses to antibiotics. More horrible than I can properly describe. These side effects are mild comparatively to what I endured before. I was treated for about a year of heavy duty antibiotics and thought I was going to die in the process. Hard treatment. So because of those experiences it makes me wonder why I react this way to them?

Anyway, I would just appreciate prayer as I endure this for the sake of a cure. I must know that I am sharing in the sufferings of Christ and He completely understands this and relates to me in it. He carries me. I need to keep my eyes on Him. His joy is my strength. In my weakness He is strong. He will never leave or forsake me. I trust Him.

3 comments:

Mining for Diamonds said...

First of all, thank you for stopping by my blog and your sweet comment. I'm glad that something I shared could be a blessing!

Second, I can't imagine what you must be experiencing by going through this discomfort in your body, and not knowing the answers. Praying for God's grace and peace as you wait for Him to provide what you need moment by moment, step by step, day by day. Prayers and hugs!

island musings said...

A very big thank you as well from me for your wonderful encouragement!
I'm keeping you in my prayers during this trying time you are going through.Grace, upon grace, upon grace, to you.

child of God said...

I will be praying for you!!

<><

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff