Friday, January 14, 2011

3 in 30 Goal Update

10 comments
 

My goals are listed here for this month.

1-Defining ministry has been coming along great as I tarry in prayer and God's word. Amy Bayliss is doing a great series on this same topic that I am also learning from right now. You can check it out on her blog.

2-I have been writing everyday. More on the blog since I have been taking a break from Facebook and Twitter.

3-I have increased my water intake though I find this as being the hardest of them all. I will try to increase even more this next week.

Been blessed by going through this with you all in the challenge. It is still not too late to join in just click on the picture above.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome work on accomplishing those goals. Water is a difficult one to work on as most Americans are raised drinking water for thirst. I'm glad the ministry goal is coming along.

Sara [in from #3in30]

Unknown said...

Those are great goals! I'm also taking a break from facebook, but I really like Twitter :)

Checking in from 3in30! Blessings!

Tammigirl said...

Writing more on my blog wasn't one of my goals this month, but it's been happening. It's kind of nice, isn't it?

(Just a new 3 in 30 friend, stopping by to say hello)

LisaShaw said...

I so love you! Praying for you!

I too am enjoying Amy's series. I have saved them in my Inbox to return to.

Mommie Kate said...

Getting enough water is a challenge for me too. It's fun having the 3in30 going, isn't it? Keep up the good work!

Karen said...

Hey Angela! Just wanted to stop by and say hi. Hope you're doing well. So glad to hear that things are coming along well for you in defining your ministry. I've been reading Amy Bayliss's posts as well. It's a really good series!

I, too, sometimes find it hard to get in all the water I want to get in for the day. Some days I do really well. But on days that I'm out and about running errands and such, sometimes it's harder on those days. :)

Take care!
Karen

Becky Perry said...

It sounds as if you are having a very good week. Keep up the good work!

Samantha said...

Great goals !
I have to get back to blogging !
Blessings to you !

Sam said...

I didn't realize so many people shared my struggle with water, I don't have trouble in the summer, or right my workout, but the rest of the day...not so good.

Ashley Pichea said...

I have been enjoying Amy's series as well... it has been confirming and challenging some of my own definitions of my blogging ministry.

Keep up the progress! We've got a week and half left!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff