Saturday, January 1, 2011

3 in 30 Day Challenge

5 comments
 
Another thing I am doing this year is participating with some twitter friends in reaching goals for accountability purposes. The idea is to make a list of 3 goals that you can reach in 30 days. My three for this month are as follows:

1- Come up with a defined goal and mission statement for this ministry.

2- Discipline myself to write something each day for the month, whether by blog or journal.

3- Drink more water. Not sure how much but any increased amount is good for me.

5 comments:

Ashley Pichea said...

GREAT goals! I pray that God will give you an awesome vision and definition for your blog!!

Meghan said...

What great goals. I'm anxious to get to know you through this challenge!

Meghan
www.thetuckerstaketennessee.com

Anonymous said...

Dropping by from 3 in 30 days challenge. Good luck as you travel along this wild and wonderful journey.

Allison said...

Stopping in from 3 in 30... great goals for this month. I noticed a lot of people are doing the "more water" goal. It is a tough one! I try to drink 8 - 10 glasses a day and it is tough! Keep working towards your goal and stay positive! Good Luck :)

Undeserving Grace said...

I remember several months ago having so many things on my mind and asking for His direction b/c I had this deep rooted feeling of knowing I needed to do something w/ what God had given me. When I would speak to other people who felt emotions/fears that I once had my heart would literally hurt so bad praying was the only thing to relieve it perhaps b/c I thought God was the only one to fully understand how I felt. I had a defining moment in my walk w/ Him and I knew what direction I was going in. And the more I write the more passionate I become about it. So I will pray for God to lay a roadmap before you of where He wants to take you!
{tara}@ undeservingrace

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff