Thursday, August 23, 2007

Update

5 comments
 
Hey all! I know it has been like FOREVER since my last post. I am just giving you a quick update to let you know I am home! Things have been so very crazy here. The cruise was great and I even got to share Christ with a few people which was awesome. I will post more later about that stuff.

The Daddy Chronicles did not happen because hubbie was so busy with the girls and having a good time he forgot. He was also trying to prepare his syllabus for his class he is teaching this fall which started last Monday. So with me gone he used most of his free time doing this.

I unfortunately am suffering with some bad sinus issues. I have been feeling really run down and I am all stuffed up with a bad cough now. This was also our first week of home school so this doesn't go well with that! The good thing about it is that we can start later when I feel somewhat better in the middle of the day after all the meds have kicked in. It has been a little emotional. Today is our last day to play with Kaitlyn's friend who is going to elementary school tomorrow for good. That is the hard reality and really leaves me feeling somewhat lonely. I know this is what God has called us to do as a family and I am so excited. We have had so much fun doing it since birth but this making it "official" is really kicking in. It is fine, I have selfishness in me that needs to be worked out. This will help. It is really a time of searching for me. Just wanting to be the wife and mom God desires and then fulfill any other ministry that He has prepared in advance for me.

So please be patient with me as I adjust. I am sure I will have some more interesting posts in the near future. Right now it is just trying to survive. I know with Christ all things are possible and we will get through this. Thanks for all your prayers.

5 comments:

Faith said...

Good to hear from you again! Glad the cruise went well and I pray you feel better soon and that you all have a smooth transition into fall.

ocean mommy said...

Love you and praying for you. Curl up with the Father today and have a good cry! Pour your heart out to Him. I promise He'll comfort you!

Kara Akins said...

We're glad you're back! I love you and I hope you feel all better soon. Eat this year up with your babies, it is precious time. You'll make a million memories - and you better blog them all!
Kara

Meg said...

Hope you feel better soon. Glad the cruise was fun! How exciting to start a new school year. We are starting next Tuesday. Can't wait! Meg

Kate said...

Relax. Relax. You'll be fine. You'll eventually get the hang of schooling and then when you do something will change and you'll have to start all over again. Life doesn't stand still and let us be in control. That's what God's for. And this is one thing you already know.

I'm praying for you and your girls.

Kate

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff