Thursday, August 2, 2007

Translation Please?

5 comments
 
As most of you know we just got back from a wonderful weekend with our young adult group. We spent four days on the beach of Panama City Florida. I have so much to post about this but before I do that I wanted to just post some interesting things I noticed that my children say. I suppose I never really noticed before but this weekend brought it all up close and personal so since I thought it was funny I am posting. So what about you? Do you have any funny words? I promise I will post more about the trip soon and I am hoping with pictures!

Student-Kaitlyn, do you want to swim underwater?
Kaitlyn-No I don't want to get tic tacs in my eyes like mama.
Student-Tic tacs?
Kaitlyn-Yeah you know those things she has to put in her eyes because she went underwater.
Student-Oh, contacts! You don't have to get those for going underwater.

Hannah-Mama, I need my swim soup. Please put my swim soup on. :)

And Just a random funny that comes up from time to time......
Kaitlyn-Mama, why does Jesus take soooo long to come back? Does He need water because He is working so hard on our house in Heaven? I am going to ask God to give Him some water.

5 comments:

ocean mommy said...

That is the funniest thing I've read all day!! I'll never be able to look at a packet of tic tacs without thinking of KK. :)

Darla said...

My daughter when she was little had a language of her own..and we still laugh about it sometimes even though she has grown out of it. Here are some;
tocky muk=chocolate milk
ships=chips
neave me knome nace! = leave me alone Lace!
sandy at 7heaven=candy at 7-11 (convience store)

Love it!!

BTW- my step dad did buy her a ship for the tub, and Scott wanted to by a yard knome for her...translation!

Kate said...

Tic tacs. That's a good one.

Kate

Faith said...

Adorable! I love how little ones talk. :)

Kathy said...

Funny! Don't you just love kids and their ideas? Thanks for sharing!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff