Sunday, August 5, 2007

Leeches, Lessons, and Love Panama City Style

5 comments
 
This is our CRAZY group picture. How we really are! HA! This is such a fun group.
Just some of the guys!
More group pics!
Girls group!
Out in the ocean-Many of us were attacked by the sea leech! Not sure if it was just one or a few but it liked us a little too much! No real damage done though!
If you ever want a nice retreat center to go to check out this place. It is run by a wonderful Christian couple who have intercessors interceeding for the group the entire time. Pretty awesome!
Just chillin! Does anyone use that word anymore?!
Practicing for worship!
The best part of the trip. Imagine all 40 of these students dispersed on the beach each morning spread out along the beach and the center just having their quiet time with the Lord. That picture just blesses my heart so much! Our theme was Extravagant love and we learned so much about God's love and our response. We learned so much about loving others. It was a great weekend. Thanks goes out to everyone involved but especially to our nanny my sista girl Leigh (who kept great care of our kiddos on the beach) and our associate pastor, Marty who has always pulled for this ministry because he believes in these young adults! I cannot wait to see what God does with each and everyone of them! Thanks for your prayers!

5 comments:

Kate said...

All these pictures of familiar faces makes me a little homesick. I'm glad you had a great time.

Kate

Anonymous said...

Angela,
Looks like so much fun. Wishin' I was there to see it first hand but thankful that I was not so God could have space to move freely. You and Tony are doing well and inspire others to pour into the next generation. I'll continue to pray that the Lord will lead you with His steady, guiding hand...that you will hear a voice say, this is the way, walk ye in it. It is a blessing to the whole body of Christ to witness you and Tony following Him.
Thanks for sharing. Awesome pics!
Kara

Kathy said...

Looks like such a great time! what a blessing.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing all the photos. It looks like a great time - and honored God as well as encouraged those young people!

Anonymous said...

That looks so awesome! And I agree, anytime I see a young person in quiet time or in deep down heart felt worship it touches my soul in a special way. I guess encouraging is a good way to describe it. Mabye my kids don't really have to go through some of the same struggles as I did. There is hope! :)

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff