Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Oh the Things They Say

9 comments
 

Go over to Mary at Not Before 7 to see what others are saying about young ones words!


K who is now in Kindergarten and who has been very scared to go to children's activities says to me, "Mom, you don't have to come with me anymore, I am in Kindergarten now. I can do it."
____________________________________________________________
Approaching the zoo a sweet worker smiled at us.
H went up to her and said, "Hi! We are not allowed to talk to strangers."

_____________________________________________________________
For some reason the word for tomato in our home is mashed potatoes. They like the "real" mashed potatoes but not the red tomatoes so it can get a little confusing to a mom who loves them both!
_____________________________________________________________
Just now when I asked H if she had anything funny to say she said (pulling her thumb out of her mouth) "no-mama,best friend."

9 comments:

inspired said...

a double smile ;o] ;o]

Candace said...

LOL She sounds to cute! I bet you guys have a lot of fun!

ocean mommy said...

That's so cute!

(So good to talk to you last night! )

Lori said...

Oh the things they say are so darn cute.
Mine keep me in smiles and laughing everyday.

My daughter used to call tomatos (baby matos)Mom can we go out and pick baby matos.

Mary@notbefore7 said...

What a cutie pie. I love when the new "age" brings out sudden "I can do it!"

The mashed potato and tomato thing would throw me off. The things they come up with!

Thanks for participating!

MorningSong said...

I love the "We are not allowed to talk to strangers" So cute! I wish my kids were less friendly but then I don't. A tough thing to monitor!

Blessings!

Darla said...

A 5 year old was put on my bus by accident yesterday and I needed to take an alternate route to get her to her momma, and when she got off..she said "Thankyou for letting me visit your bus" Only the whole district was looking for her. too cute. Your babies sound so adorable!! Love ya Princess

Just Mom said...

Oh, these are sweet.

Thanks for visiting my blog, by the way. It was good to "meet" you.

onemotherslove said...

How big to be in kindergarten!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff