Thursday, August 9, 2007

Thankful Thursday

5 comments
 

This will be my first Thankful Thursday. Go to Sting My Heart to find out more and to see others who are participating.

I am thankful that we have a creative God. God could have made us all look the same. He could have made trees and animals all look the same but He chose instead to make things interesting and beautiful. I appreciate that so much. My oldest is turning into quite a blooming artist. Her idea yesterday was, "Let's go to the aquarium and draw the animals." What an amazing idea! So while we were there I learned to appreciate the beauty of God's creation. Things I never would have noticed before suddenly came to life. Through the eyes of my child who God made creative. We had the best time. We were just in awe of God and how so many different and unusual things there were. Instead of rushing through we just took our time. It was probably the best time I had ever had at the aquarium. It was a time we could just worship God for His creativity and just giving us a part of it. We worshipped Him for His greatness. So, I am thankful for:
  • Creativity
  • Being a SAHM
  • My hubbie providing for us
  • Homeschooling
  • Sweet children
So, what are you thankful for?



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I agree with you and am thankful for God who created everything for us to enjoy. May we notice His amazing work each day...

Anonymous said...

Great list! How fun to draw pictures at the aquarium! Very creative idea.

Denise said...

Welcome to thankful thursday, very glad that you have joined us. I enjoyed your thankful list, blessings to you.

Melissa Sheldon said...

Oh, I love this list. It made me smile. I was just thinking today, about how amazing it is, in all of God's creation, there has never been, nor will ever be another person, just like me. I think it is a beautiful thing.

Darla said...

Princess, love your list...praying to have a heart that is more thankful, and more grateful for all the many blessings that the Lord has graciously given to me! you are one of those blessings!
Princess to princess

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff