Monday, January 2, 2012

Psalm 119 Study - How it will work

10 comments
 
I am so excited to have you join us on this study of God's word! It will be a fruitful study that will grow us greatly in HIM. It will renew our minds and give us a greater passion for His word. I am praying you will be greatly blessed by His word and a fire will burn in your bones for it.

I will post the study on Monday's starting January 9th. You have the week to read the section and comment. Please leave comments because we learn so much more from one another. I would love for us to do this to enhance our study together.

Each week we will just look at a section at a time. I encourage you to get a special notebook and make note of Scriptures you can pray for yourself, others, and us as we study. This notebook will be nice as well to keep record of how God answers these prayers. As we write out some Scriptures it will benefit you to memorize those that just stand out to you personally.

If you are looking to be free this year and passionate about His word then join us! It will be a great adventure and it will only take as much time as you want to invest in it.

10 comments:

Deborah Sewell said...

Psalm 119 is my favorite Psalm. I even attempted to memorize it years ago. So, I will attempt to join you in this. We will see how this goes. I know it will be a blessing for all who join. May the Lord be magnified!

God's girl said...

Thanks Deborah! I would love any attempt you make to join this journey with me! Praying we will be ignited by His word. I know it will change us! :) He is good.

Judy Veilleux said...

Sounds like a great study! I would love to join in on this one.

God's girl said...

Welcome Judy so happy to have you!

Beth said...

I love Psalms. I made a promise to myself to study my Bible more this year, so sign me up!

God's girl said...

Great to have you Beth!! It will be good to grow together! :)

Molly said...

Im in and Im excited!

Anonymous said...

Very excited about this study of a wonderful Psalm!!!

Unknown said...

I hope I can stay on top of this study since my crazy life lately has been a little chaotic. Lord willing, and He is, that I can apply what is shared in this study and apply it to my own personal spiritual growth towards Him. This is my first time to do an online virtual Bible study, so I am looking forward to it. Angela will you continue to post via facebook reminders and/or other comments pertaining to this? My mind is a basket case lately and I would hate to miss a lesson. :)

God's girl said...

Molly, Liz, and Sarah! Very excited to have you on board as well! I know we will enjoy it greatly!

Sarah Yes I will be posting FB Reminders as well. A few who want to join in have not commented and we are sorting out how to do that for them. So yes I will be reminding on FB too!! Take it as much as you can at a time. This is for growth not speed. So hang in there with it! :)

Ladies start praying for our adventure together!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff