Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pinterest - Round Three

0 comments
 
Here is what I tried this week. In Cooking I tried zucchini fries. They were good however not something I would like to eat often. This is what mine looked like
This smoothie was next. Smoothies are always easy. I love them because I would rather drink my meals than eat them.This one is seriously good! I was not sure since it was milk (I use Rice milk with vanilla), peanut butter, strawberries, and banana. But YUM! Give it a try.
This is a great idea to help me with organization this year. My tabs read differently. However, I am hoping it will help me stay more organized in the things that are more important. I am using it some too as a prayer journal of sorts. It is a great idea. We will see how it goes as the year goes on.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff