Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Pinterest - Round Two

1 comments
 
Again, here is the sock curl. Last time I posted a pic of what it did to my hair. Not super impressed however I tried it again with damper hair. It worked real well this time. I also put my pony tale higher up on my head. Here is a pic of what it looked like in the morning.
This week I also tried this great beef broccoli crock pot meal. I have to be honest too. I am not a great cook or do I really enjoy cooking. I am testing these things to see how they turn out for someone like me. So far it has not been terrible.
Source: laaloosh.com via Angela on Pinterest
It was really good. It got six thumbs up out of eight. However, those missing two thumbs rarely go up. This is mine.
I also made this desert which was so incredible. Unfortunately it has lots of butter and brown sugar. Not something I need to eat much of. However they are really good! Since I am not much of a cook I believe if I can do these recipes most anyone sure can too! Here is a picture of mine.

1 comment:

Deborah Sewell said...

Angela, your hair looks great here. I need to do this.

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff