Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Tiny Talk Tuesday

9 comments
 
OK y'all my days are mixed up!!! I seriously thought today was Wednesday and that is why I did my wordless Wednesday. However, I see it is the norm for others to do it today as well but that confused me even more!

Anyway, For Tiny Talk I finally have something I think is cute so humor me here:

Mom: H, I am so proud of how you behaved. You surprised me with how patient and self-controlled you were. Way to go.

H: Well Mom, Jesus was with me every step of the way. He walked with me so I could do it.

I thought that was precious seeing how today was the day she decided to follow Jesus. I will post that story next I think.

And my oldest who is learning to spell and read quite well said:
Mom, I know how to spell Katie......K-T.

For more Tiny Talk visit here.

9 comments:

Lori said...

Those are very cute. Kids keep me in smiles and laughter.

Jennifer@DoingTheNextThing said...

What a joy to hear our children walking in truth! So sweet.

Lisa said...

That is very smart, K T.
Cute!
I really enjoyed reading your blog, thanks for visiting mine today.

onemotherslove said...

How exciting that she decided to follow Jesus today!!!

Susan Skitt said...

Angela, AMEN! With Christ... all things are possible! Our children are such a blessing!!!!!!!!! Even when we think they aren't "getting it", the Spirit is still doing His work! Can't wait to hear the whole story...

P.S. What's up with Starbucks, anyhow? I think we're all a bit addicted...yikes! LOL!

LAUREN at Faith Fuel said...

Angela, for a minute- when I first started reading the post- I thought it was your child commending YOU on your behavior! That's something my teenage son would do- if I was calm with him and didn't over react!!

Kara Akins said...

I thought yesterday was Wednesday too. I was already to go to Wed. night church. Jack broke the news to me about what day of the week it really was. I think this only goes to show that great minds truly do think alike - and I might add don't think!
Kara

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Sweet words to one's ears - how precious.

Love the KT. I had a friend, Emily who spelled her name MLE to be cute.

Cheri said...

Very cute- it's so nice to have these moments blogged so you can look back at them years from now!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff