Sunday, September 23, 2007

Things that Make Me Smile

7 comments
 
Angie from LSOF tagged me with the meme. Things that Make Me Smile. The funny thing about this blog thing is that you cannot hear my emotion or responses to things. If you know me personally or get to talk to me in person you would know I am a person who laughs all the time. I love to laugh. So pretty much everything makes me smile that does not cause sorrow. But I am making a readable list so here are the first things that come to mind.

1. The goofy humor my husband has.
2. My babies waking up in the morning way too early and saying "Mama, is it time to get up yet?" waking everyone up in the house.
3. Dancing
4. The sight of people reading the Word, most especially young people.
5. People who have a passion and longing for more of the Lord.
6. That crazy bunny rabbit that is making a home somewhere in our shrubbery. He darts across the drive when we come home like we will not see him!
7. A nice fall drive when the leaves on the trees fly gently across the road in a beautiful array of colors.
8. My children playing pretend. Especially when I hear them pretending to be me.
9. The voice of a dear friend.
10. A house in order and clutter free.

Okay there is ten. I could go on forever but those are my first thoughts. So I will now tag Jodi, Cheri, Kara, and Faith.

7 comments:

Cheri said...

I love that list- and thanks for tagging me- I was just thinking "what am I going to blog about for tomorrow!!"

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag! I'll have my list up sometime this week.

I can't believe your #2 makes you smile! It makes me GROAN!!! :)

God's girl said...

ha ha ha! Jodi I guess it makes me groan and smile! It is funny their thinking pattern. They wake up everyone to ask if it is okay to get up. What is up with that? It is a pattern that will not go away! :) So I have learned to just smile and laugh. I do hope one day I will catch up on my sleep deprivation.

Anonymous said...

I am new to this blogging thing. Just trying to link up with some of you guys. Loved your list. Thanks.

Kelli

Susan Skitt said...

Nice to get to know you :) Simple things... God's gifts bring us a smile :) Your blog reflects you well.

P.S. I love the fall season too and my husband and children :) But most of all Jesus!

Lori ~ The Simple Life at Home said...

This is truly a beautiful list. everyone of those things would make me happy too!

Little Steps Of Faith said...

That was just a beautiful list siesta:)

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff