Thursday, September 13, 2007

An Incredible Story

3 comments
 
I wanted to let you know about an incredible story that Micca blogged about. God's mercy is great and was greatly shown here. Go check it out. Also go check out Stephanie's blog for a very interesting 3 part story with tomorrow being the final one. It is about God being enough.

When I posted about the prison ministry and Jan's message yesterday I did not tell you that we talked about co-dependency which is basically anything being an idol in our life. Our God is a jealous God and will not take second place. Stephanie's story is covering this topic perfectly. Go check out some good encouraging stories from these girls! They will be worth the reading.

3 comments:

ocean mommy said...

Hey Girl! Thanks for the "plug". I would love to see any pictures you have from Lisa. I have two that are in frames in my kitchen. I think it's funny that Kara is in one! It's the big group shot. I pray for each lady in that picture while I'm working in the kitchen.

Love you girl! Hope to see you in two weeks when I'm in Chattanooga. I'll e-mail you with details as soon as I know them.

steph.

Anonymous said...

miss you too! I also recieved something of a lead for ministry this last week...anxious to check it out..but mostly praying that it is God taking me in that direction..I really feel centered in where I am at the moment..am not saying comfortable, just centered. :)

Kate said...

Micca's story was really good. She's a great writer! Thanks for the link.

Kate

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff