Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A Happy Update About this Oil of Oregano and Lyme

0 comments
 
Late last night I got an email from a precious saint and friend. She has decided to walk this with me after I asked her about these naturals. An answer to prayer because I have been afraid to do this alone. My body is extremely sensitive to medicines and herbs. Less is more for me. So going it alone was fearful. I cried out knowing if God gave us peace to do this natural route for round two He somehow would provide.

Well, I am going to call her Doc D. She emails me. This is her opening line, "Here is a plan of attack to eradicate the lyme from your body." She goes on with more but that opening line...Tears. Finally. Someone who is doing some research and helping. No she is not a doctor but has been doing this stuff with her family for many years. She knows it. And most importantly she cares and is a praying woman who follows hard after God. Someone to care. Someone to show Christ like love. This is a breath of fresh air. For I know it is an inconvenience to get into the mess of Lyme and study up on this stuff but she did. I am grateful.

There is answered prayer. A friend to walk it with with knowlege and who will war what I have no strength to do right now. Also she told me the better way to take this oil and this am I did it and it did not burn! I could barely taste it! GLORY!

Now, part of the research tells you to rub it on your spine and soles of feet. So I did that too this am. It is nice like a massage. However, my sweet aspie girl keeps saying I stink. Yes this stuff is powerful. Sorry honey. I know I do stink. Another question, Are you going to take a shower? Well honey not anytime soon, I need this to work okay. Another statement, well I am going to go (trying to leave the kitchen and get out of chores because of smell). No honey I will go away while you finish your chores. SIGH. Always something with this crew.

Hubs suggests I do my next round later today on toast. Hmm. Maybe I will try it that way. I have to do it 3x a day. The problem with the dilutedness and drinking it with 10oz of water is drinking that much water does upset my stomach. So pray I will keep it all down. So glad this is school-lite and we are about to be on break. So glad we started school during summer this year so we are already at our half way point. So thankful for many things. I can see God all over it.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff