Saturday, December 17, 2011

A Great Smoothie! Part of the Health Journey

0 comments
 
Since I have been just throwing things together for smoothies lately, I thought I would make a record of the good smoothies so I do not forget. This one is great! Here I have;
A handful of Cranberries
Two sliced granny smith apples with skin removed
One Kiwi
Two cuties separated
One baby cucumber cut in pieces skin still on
A handful of baby carrots

It is a good balance of fruits and veggies.
I add ice in the bottom and like to add this yogurt.
It is sugar free without any natural substitute which makes me sick. So I love this one!

I also like to add my pro-biotic to it. This one is a powder form with no taste so it works well with the smoothie.
And in any good smoothie you must add liquid so this is a great natural drink I like a lot.


This is what it looks like before blending.
And the finished product.
It is really good! Give it a try. I call it health in a cup. Enjoy!

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff