Friday, December 2, 2011

Book Review: Surprised By Oxford by Carolyn Weber

0 comments
 
I received a copy of this book free of charge from the publisher for the purpose of an honest review.

Surprised by Oxford was a great memoir describing God's pursuit of a girl named Caro. It was a really great read. So often people miss God pursuing us. Yet He does this. He is all around us and wants to be involved in the intimate details of our lives.

The author displayed this beautifully. She showed clearly how God is weaving her story together by His own hand. How He is in everything. How He works things out for His glory. It is a unique book because though it was about a girl it was also more about God. It gave a great glimpse at His working in a persons life and I came out knowing Him better and appreciating His artistry better because of it. It helped me be reminded of His own work in my life and the story He is weaving in me for His glory.

It was a good read. I enjoyed it greatly.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff