Friday, February 1, 2008

And the WInner Is.....................

5 comments
 
After a random ,old-fashioned pull-the-name-from-a-hat drawing. I am announcing the winner as hsb Suzanne! You are the new owner of the devotional book and a $10 Starbucks gift card. Just send me your mailing address. Hope you enjoy!

You all are so funny. I loved your various comments about what you would do with the book and card! I wish I could give one away to each one of you. You have all made me smile in one way or another. Thanks so much for entering.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't believe *I* won! Thank you, Angela! I emailed you my info.

Beams of Light Ministries said...

Yeah for your winner! I'm so happy to see your book in print. I just know that God will use it for His glory! I'll be sure to spread the word!

Susannah said...

I enjoyed reading all your comments... a clever giveaway! I hope your book is wildly successful. :~D

Cheri said...

Congrats Suzanne- I'm sure you'll enjoy that wonderful give-away!

Living Beyond said...

Congrats to Suzanne but I'm not going to pretend I'm not bummed lol - kiding - but bummed too!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff