Friday, February 15, 2008

Chuck E Cheese Mishap

5 comments
 
Chuck E Cheese is one of our favorite spots to hang out during the daytime. We were out of town this week in Atlanta and found a Chuck E Cheese near our hotel. So we decided to pay it a visit. When we checked in and they stamped our hands I was a little concerned that my stamp may not have come out right but thought it would probably not be a big deal because there were not that many people there. When we were ready to leave the same people were no longer there. They checked our stamps (which can only be seen under a black light) and for some reason Hannah and mine did not seem to match. So the guy handled it by asking her this question:

"Who is this with you?"
Her answer, "Her name is Angela but we are not allowed to call her that. She says we have to call her Mommy."

Now does that sound suspicious or what?!?
So the guy asked her if I was her Mommy.
She said yes but went into the Angela thing again. Oh, boy. Well, I suppose he bought it because he let us out. I am not sure how I feel about that? I am so thankful to our place at home where everybody knows our name! :)

5 comments:

E. Tyler Rowan said...

Oh, that is so hilarious (and kinda terrible at the same time)! My husband (as a child) did that to his dad - crossing the Canada/US border, no less! Blessings to you...

Cheri said...

It's kind of funny now, but I'm sure not so much when you were in the middle of it!
Glad they let you out without too much of an interagation.

Anonymous said...

OMG...that is so funny! Her explanation for who you are is hilarious! :)

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

That is funny...but also scary!

Susan Skitt said...

Oh my...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff