Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Live Well Wednesday

12 comments
 


Okay here is the skinny on my week! Get it, the skinny! HA! Okay anyway, I lost another two inches! That is great. I unfortunately have not been to the gym since being back from my trip through. My friend I get to get in with was sick the first week and I did okay at home working some but now this week I really have done nothing because our schedules have not worked out and I have been bone tired! But still results. Probably because I am still really watching what I eat. That does make a difference. I am going Saturday to workout through again and will weigh in then. I am looking forward to working out again!

My time with the Lord has been GREAT! He is teaching me so much. I have shared a bit about being deeply wounded by things and people. God has been showing me where this stuff is coming from and cleansing my heart. It has been the most painful yet liberating experience. I am learning so much.

Hope you all did well, I will be checking in with you all later today! To track others click on the pear above.

12 comments:

tammi said...

Good for you! I was just starting to get into a groove this week and then sickness invaded our home and derailed everything, including grocery shopping.

Cheri said...

Aren't you clever!!!
Good job- 2 inches is great.

Anonymous said...

You are doing great! I haven't been exercising in past couple of weeks either so I know how you feel. Got to get back on the wagon. Have a great week!

ocean mommy said...

I can not wait to see you!!! I bet you are looking good!

Darlene Schacht said...

Weigh to go! A pun--get it? LOL

Actually I liked your pun better. :)

Enjoy the journey, and keep up the fight.

Living Beyond said...

I'm so proud of you!!! well Done my sweet friend - well done!!

E. Tyler Rowan said...

Two inches - awesome! If that's what came off during a non-exercising week, imagine what will happen next week!!!

Diana Simpson said...

hang in there girl!

Susannah said...

Amen Angela. It's interesting how closely tied our emotions and our weight seem to be. I know how hard it is to go through the cleansing process, but you will be lighter all over in the end. (((Hugs)))

Anonymous said...

Yah on losing 2"!!! That's great. I'm going to measure myself again next Monday, on my next offical WI day. It's so nice to feel some success again! Thanks for visiting my blog! D

Ms. Kathleen said...

What encouragement. I have yet to measure myself but these exercises the physical therapist has been doing are giving me "buns of steel" to be sure! lol!

Hugs!

Tammy said...

YAY on your great inches loss, Angela! That's awesome :-)

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff